I have been doing a mostly carnivore diet, so I guess it could be considered somewhat keto, since February.
And I have to go in this next week for my colonoscopy. It's been 5 years since my last one, and I am a little bit curious about has been happening, because for the most part I've mostly eaten meat the past several months.
But that said, I don't think I can keep up a pure carnivore diet.
I have been eating this one kind of carnivore bread. It uses egg white powder, and it is so gross. Lots of carnivore recipes call for egg white powder.
I have tried it.
I hate it.
It think it is like eating a sponge would be like.
I have tried to make several other things that are pure carnivore, and they are just awful.
So I will eat corn tortillas. Chips. Taco shells.
Rice noodles.
Watermelon once in a while.
There are things that are to good.
So I eat things that will stay away from gluten, and I will make this one kind of "carnivore bread," which has no egg white powder.
It actually tastes good, and it seems to be more similar to a bread than other things. Some things are good and the other way carnivore recipes make life miserable.
But not meet.
Yes, I love eating meat.
I'm talking about beef.
Chicken does not agree with me, and it tastes chalky.
Pork I could probably eat a little bit more, still not my favorite.
For the most part I eat beef.
I have wanted to try lamb, bison and a few other things, but it is hard to get some places when you don’t drive and bus routes are not close to where you need to go.
If I didn't have my wife, there would be no way I could do carnivore, because it is too damn hard. If I had a toaster oven, maybe. I could make my own little steaks or hamburger patties.
I ate so many hot pockets at one time in my life, but the gluten is not my friend.
Hot pockets are not awful, but they're not the best either.
Meat is just a good thing.
So I guess that's about all I have to say at the moment.
I'm supposed to go in for a colonoscopy. They'll tell me if my diet is going to kill me quicker. And I will say, “I can’t live forever.” I don't care too much, because if I die, I die, and that's a simple thing. Everyone dies.
It's not like any one of us is going to get out of dying, so. I guess that's about all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment