Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2026

4 October 2026…..and the winner is….

So people know, I went and did my colonoscopy the other day, and I am not going to die because of my colon any time soon.

 

I was kind of worried because I've been eating mostly a carnivore diet. I do eat other stuff on occasion, but I like to eat mostly carnivore diet. I was worried I might have some kind of really weird problem with my intestine, because of my diet.


 But that doesn't seem to be the case.


 I have a beautiful colon, for as much as a person can have, a beautiful colon. It looks pretty nice.

 

I will admit I've been worried because once upon a time my dad, he died of colon cancer. It started out in his appendix, which is a very odd place for stuff to start.


But I have a pretty beautiful colon.


 And afterwards, to celebrate, I ate some beef jerky. Then I ate when I got home. I can't remember what exactly I ate, but anyway, I'm not really too worried. 


The world needs people to eat more meat.

 

I will admit I like other things, because eating only meat can really gets old and tiring. Some things like bread, create pain, and so that's why I eat the way I do. 

I don't like being in pain.


 I'm going to have to live for a longer time, I guess. I hope I don't live as long as my grandparents. They both lived into their 90s. But then my dad, he died when he was 54. I'm 52 right now. So I could die anytime in between now and maybe 40 or 50 years from now. Who knows. 


I’m not dead yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment